Proceeding under the Property (Relationships) Act (PRA) are complex and only get more complicated when you introduce businesses or other assets into the equation. Our Corporate Advisory team have regularly provided independent valuations as part of PRA proceedings and have been called to provide expert evidence.
We are experienced in working on valuations where there:
- is a disparity between the respective spouses’ knowledge
- is significant uncertainty in the future performance of the business in question
- are complex related party relationships
- is a group made up of international companies and other complicating issues
How we can help
- Providing an Independent Expert Witness Report or Shadow Expert Report
- Providing advice on the value of businesses, equity, and other financial assets
- Preparing calculations to evaluate a Section 15 claim
- Providing expert support through the Collaborative Law Process.