The requirements of New Zealand International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) change on an annual basis.
Interpreting and applying the growing list and complexity of accounting standards can present challenges to boards, management, and preparers of financial statements.
It is important that business decision-making not only contemplates current financial reporting requirements, but also anticipates future changes in order to avoid unintended or adverse accounting outcomes. Nexia’s Financial Reporting Team can provide you with the technical accounting advice and assistance to navigate these changes.
Our Financial Reporting specialists have deep technical accounting knowledge and considerable experience in interpreting and applying New Zealand Equivalents to International Financial Reporting Standards and other regulatory requirements.
We add value by:
- Understanding your unique financial reporting needs
- Providing technical accounting advice to assist in resolving specific and complex accounting issues
- Assisting in the implementation of new accounting standards and their wider effects
- Identifying potential accounting and financial reporting issues to assist you to proactively manage their implications and impacts
- Helping you stay up to date with the latest financial reporting changes