Regional Business Partners Network – COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding
The New Zealand Government has allocated additional funding to the Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN). This additional funding will support New Zealand businesses and service providers to access professional advice during the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a registered provider of business support services through the RBPN programme, Nexia New Zealand have the capability, and are currently supporting businesses, in the following areas:
- Finance and cashflow management
- Business continuity planning
- Human resource advice
Access to the grant requires businesses to meet the following criteria:
- An employer of fewer than 50 full time employees
- GST registered in New Zealand
- Operating in a commercial environment
- Privately owned, a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993
- Being impacted by COVID-19
We are helping businesses through the application process for these grants and have commenced work on some that have already been approved. Contact us if you need help to apply or want to discuss how this grant could help your business.
If you would like to discuss any of the available relief packages, or recent changes from the Government that may affect your business, please contact our team at Nexia NZ who are here to assist you or offer advice.