Regional Business Partners Network – COVID-19 Business Advisory Funding
Updated July 2020
The New Zealand Government recently announced a further cash injection for the Regional Business Partners Network to support businesses.
This scheme provides grants of up to $5,000 to eligible businesses to access support and assist with key business functions such as strategy, finance & cashflow and continuity planning.
As a registered provider of business support services through the RBPN programme, Nexia New Zealand have the capability, and are currently supporting businesses, in the following areas:
- Finance and cashflow management
- Business continuity planning
- Human resource advice
Access to the grant requires businesses to meet the following criteria:
- Undergone an assessment with a Regional Business Partner Growth Advisor
- An employer of fewer than 100 full time employees
- GST registered in New Zealand
- A New Zealand Business Number
- Operating in a commercial environment
- Privately owned, a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993
We are helping businesses through the application process for these grants and have commenced work on some that have already been approved. Contact us if you need help to apply or want to discuss how this grant could help your business.
Regional Business Partner Network Website (Click Here)
If you would like to discuss any of the available relief packages, or recent changes from the Government that may affect your business, please contact our team at Nexia NZ who are here to assist you or offer advice.