Everyone is different and will suit different types of work environments, and that’s why it is important to first consider what firm is right for you. Do your values align with Nexia; are you interested in what we offer; do you want to be hands on in your career; can you see yourself being a part of our social and collegiate culture?
We look for people who:
Are self-motivated, and demonstrate enthusiasm for their chosen career
Have great communication skills, and are passionate about working closely with our clients
Display qualities that make them stand out as our future leaders.
In return, Nexia is committed to working in partnership with our graduates to achieve their goals and objectives.
What We Offer
Completing your university studies and embarking on a new career is an important milestone in your life. By choosing Nexia, you can be confident you are getting the support, development opportunities and hands-on experience necessary to build on your studies and sustain a successful career, while having a great time and building your professional network.
Whether you are completing your university studies or about to embark on your post grad qualifications, Nexia Australia and New Zealand offers a comprehensive cadet and graduate program.
Across our offices, we offer:
- Support of your university studies and qualifications
- Support networks, including mentoring and buddy systems
- The opportunity to work with a variety of clients across a wide range of industry backgrounds, putting the knowledge and skills you have acquired to practice
- Lifelong learning, from on the job training to attending tailored workshops and seminars
- Continuous promotion opportunities and career guidance
- A balanced lifestyle and enjoyable work environment.
- Get in touch with your local team for more information about current vacancies, Nexia culture and career opportunities.
Get in touch with your local team for more information about current vacancies, Nexia culture and career opportunities.