If you are enterprising and dynamic, you want to work hard but also have fun and celebrate success, you’ll want to work here.
Nexia New Zealand is one of Christchurch’s most progressive professional services firms, offering the full range of accounting and advisory services throughout Christchurch & New Zealand, as well as being supported by global links to Nexia International. Nexia is an innovative and forward thinking firm, focused on growth and excellence while creating a supportive and social environment where the entire team can thrive.
We are currently looking for Intermediate Accountants to join our growing Business Advisory Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be challenged and really add value to the clients that they work with. Our size allows us to provide you with constant opportunities and your personal development is a key priority within our supportive team environment.
We have a great culture, with a wide range of social and sporting events that fill the calendar.
About the role:
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Preparation of annual budgets, cashflow forecasts, financial statements and tax returns
- Preparation of monthly management reports
- Working alongside clients and advising them on business matters
- Various other business advisory projects
- You are an enthusiastic team player, with a drive to take ownership and responsibility of your own work.
- You have experience in a CA environment or similar.
- You exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with the confidence to liaise with both staff and clients.
- You have a positive, helpful and solution driven mindset.
Salary is dependent on experience.
To apply for the position, please send your CV with a covering letter to Laura Fairbrass, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close - 14th June 2020Apply Now