We are seeking Graduate Accountants to join our great team in 2020
- Central Christchurch Location
- Ongoing development, support and progression opportunities available
- Strong professional and social culture
We are currently looking for Graduate Accountants to join our growing Business Advisory Team in 2020. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to complete their University studies this year and would like to become an integral member of our successful team.
Nexia’s Business Advisory team works closely with their clients to identify any potential weaknesses and risks develop key business indicators and enhance their business drivers.
About the role:
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Preparing financial statements and taxation returns for small – medium sized clients.
- Processing and analysing data to allow informed decision making.
- Being involved with Business Advisory projects such budgeting & cashflow forecasting.
- You are currently completing or have completed your Bachelor’s degree, or a postgraduate diploma.
- You exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- You are an enthusiastic team player, with a drive to take ownership and responsibility of your own work.
- You have a positive, helpful and solution driven mindset.
- You have excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of numbers.
Nexia represents a network of solutions focused Accountancy and Consulting firms in Australia and New Zealand and is supported by global links to Nexia International. We offer a full service of accounting solutions, with experienced partners and an enthusiastic team. The Christchurch office is based in Christchurch’s CBD with 9 partners and 80 staff.
Nexia has an innovative, skilled professional and planning approach, where your personal development is a priority within the team environment. We are a very active and social firm, with a wide range of activities, events and sporting occasions throughout the year.
To apply for the position, please send your CV with a covering letter and a recent transcript to Laura Fairbrass, email@example.com.
The start date for the available positions is March 2020.
Please note: Overseas applications will only be considered if you have a legal right to work in New Zealand and are able to attend face to face interviews.
Applications close - 10th April 2019Apply Now