If you are enterprising and dynamic, want to work hard but also have fun, and value celebrating success, you will want to work here.
This is a rare opportunity to join our successful audit team. We are currently looking for an Intermediate Auditor who is keen for a challenge and is energetic, self-motivated and positive.
Nexia New Zealand is one of Christchurch’s most progressive professional services firms, offering the full range of accounting and advisory services throughout Christchurch & New Zealand, as well as being supported by global links to Nexia International. Nexia is an innovative and forward-thinking firm, focused on growth and excellence while creating a supportive and social environment where the entire team can thrive.
Nexia’s audit team is headed by energetic, driven and positive people. Competency, empathy and professionalism drive the auditing function. You will enjoy working on varied and challenging assignments in an environment that is fun and supports you to have a life outside of work. As well as balance, Nexia is the best place to develop your full potential. You will work alongside, and be supported by, inspiring professionals who truly care about your development.
About the role
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Contributing to the delivery of the external audit practice to clients
- Client relationship management
- Ensuring audit work is completed to the highest standards
- You have between 6 months and 3 years’ experience within an audit team in a Chartered Accounting practice
- You have, or are nearing completion of, your CA qualification
- You are an enthusiastic team player, with a drive to take ownership and responsibility of your own work
- You enjoy working in a faster paced environment and can use your initiative
- You exhibit excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, with the confidence to liaise with both staff and clients
If you are bonded with your current employer, then Nexia can assist you in making that transition with minimal fuss.
To apply for the position, please send your CV with a covering letter to Laura Fairbrass, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close - 31st May 2020Apply Now