February is Xero Education Month! This means that for the whole month Xero is hosting free online webinars to help you learn how to run your business more efficiently.
Depending on your current level of Xero expertise these webinars are a great way to refresh your knowledge or learn something new.
Each webinar is roughly an hour long and focusses on a variety of topics including:
- tracking jobs and profitability with Xero Projects
- managing payroll and business finances in one place with Xero Payroll
- getting up to speed with payday filing
- ensuring event cent is accounted for with Xero Expenses
- learning helpful tips and tricks to save you time
If you only have time to see one or two of the sessions we’d recommend registering for one (or all!) of the following:
- Let’s talk about Xero: Great if you’re just getting started in Xero. An introduction to Xero and the key features available on the platform, a quick way to get acquainted with the system.
- Getting paid faster: For all businesses, cash is king. Xero has some great features to promote faster payment including invoice reminders and integrating with online payment services. This will be a good webinar to attend if you send invoices to clients and are always having to chase them for payment.
- Getting Ready for payday filing in Xero: If you’re an employer you’ll no doubt have heard that Payday Filing is mandatory from 1 April 2019. This will be a good first look into Payday Filing requirements and how Xero Payroll will integrate with Inland Revenue to make this as easy as possible. If you’re thinking of employing staff or using a manual payroll system it would also be worth viewing the Xero Payroll webinar.
- Xero tips and tricks to save you time: Some of the top tips from Xero to save you time – especially if you’re still manually entering all of your purchase invoices! You can register for this webinar here.
You can see the full list of Xero live webinars here, each webinar runs a couple of times over the month to make it easy for you. If you can’t make it to one of the live webinars, visit the Xero website to watch the recording.
If you have any questions around the content of these webinars or would like to start using one of the add-ons mentioned, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with your Partner or Client Manager.